My Medic Watch provides monthly and yearly subscriptions which include a 30-day free trial.
We do not sell or provide smartwatches, but rather our app is compatible with many commercially available smartwatches, view our compatible smartwatch options at https://www.mymedicwatch.com/smartwatches/
Today, more and more people are choosing to live independently, in their own homes, aided by vital technology innovations like Fall Alert – My Medic Watch, which was validated by medical trials undertaken in Sydney.
Fall Alert – My Medic Watch is designed to be downloaded to a wearable device. It can be worn by people of all ages who are prone to falls.
If the wearer does have a fall, Fall Alert – My Medic Watch automatically detects it and notifies all nominated caregivers, without the need for manual intervention, providing details of the user’s location. The app can also be activated manually by the wearer if they are feeling unwell and require assistance, simply by pressing a button on their smartwatch.
This process has four steps:
1. Smart Detection: As soon as a fall occurs, Fall Alert – My Medic Watch detects it using smartwatch sensors and an accurate algorithm.
2. Immediate Alert: The app then automatically sends notifications with the wearer’s GPS location to the nominated caregivers without the need for manual intervention based on workflows of escalation.
3. Reassurance for Everyone: All caregivers are sent updates of the progress, keeping everyone informed and reassured.
4. Real-Time Data: Included in the user’s subscription is access to real-time data for all related medical episodes. The user can also choose to give access to his or her doctor, so that their medical data can be reviewed securely, online.
Thanks to Fall Alert – My Medic Watch, those with a condition that makes them susceptible to falls, can continue to live independently in their own homes, with ultimate peace of mind.
App subscription information:
With the Fall Alert – My Medic Watch app subscriptions, the wearer has his/her smartwatch app running and benefits from being monitored all the time with automatic fall detection. These app subscriptions include automatic medical event app notifications to the patient and to the caregivers.
Please read below details about this subscription before purchasing it.
– Payment will be charged to the Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current month
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current month, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your Google Play Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that product, where applicable.
|December 3, 2020||20M||10,000+|
|Current Version||Requires Android||Content Rating|
|F-2.2.3||7.0 and up||
|In-app Products||Offered By||Developer|
|$2.99 – $389.99 per item||My Medic Watch||Visit website|