Access your benefits
• View and share your member ID card
• Know how close you are to meeting your annual deductible or out-of-pocket maximum*
• See important visit limit information for benefits and services such as acupuncture visits*
• Access to medical and pharmacy requests, including Disclosure of Benefits (EOB)
• Step-by-step authentication for enhanced security
• Call Nurse Line
• Find emergency care centers
• Search preferred providers
• If you allow us, we will send important reminders directly to your mobile device
Stick to FEP
• You can easily access our website and social media channels through the application
*It may take up to ten days after receiving a request to reflect these changes to your account.
Enable Touch ID to make it easier to sign in.
When you log in to the app for the first time, you can set fingerprint access on the appropriate Android devices. Then, the next time you log in to the app, you’ll only need your fingerprint to sign in.
We keep your information safe.
We use the latest security technology and industry best practices to secure your information. Your account is yours – it can only be accessed through your Login details ® MyBlue. We recommend that you keep your app up to date to make sure it has the latest security features. You should also keep your phone’s operating system up to date.
You can find providers and emergency care centers without logging in. However, to access the benefit information, you need to log in with myBlue® username and password. Don’t you have an account? Sign up https://www.fepblue.org/pilot/registration
Stay tuned for new features as you try to make your health care information easier to access and understand.