The app is perfect for learning at home or at school. Parents can choose lessons for their children from the app’s library or use the personalized learning path that automatically adapts to each child’s level. Through a range of teacher tools, teachers can quickly and easily find lessons according to standards, do homework, and monitor student progress.
Khan Academy Kids is completely free, forever — no ads and subscriptions required. We always add new content to keep kids engaged, including books, songs, and videos from Super Simple Songs, ®, Bellwether Media, National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine, and Alo Gives.
Download today and let the joyful learning begin!
We’d like to hear from you. Please visit us at khanacademykids.org or leave us a line [email protected]
Here’s an example of what you’ll find in the app:
HUNDREDS OF NEW LESSONS
• We’ve added brand new sophomore lessons and lots of other enjoyable educational content to help little ones learn their ABC, explore the space, practice awareness, and more.
• Editors’ Choice— Apple App Store
• Common Sense Media— 5-star Educational Value, 5-star Ease of Play
• Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice of Excellence in Design Award — 100% Evaluation
• Parents’ Choice Foundation Gold Award
• Reading and literacy— fionics, letters, spelling and comprehension
• Language— vocabulary and speech sections
• Mathematics— counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes and measurement
• Execution function and logic— focus, memory, and problem solving
PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Adaptive learning pathway allows every child to learn at their own pace
• Children learn independently in the library of activities, books and videos
• Children can read books on their own or follow recorded audio narration
• Five strange characters encourage children to think and learn
• Highly interactive educational games and activities
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
• Social-emotional— relationships, self-control and empathy
• Creative expression— drawing, storytelling and painting
CREATED BY AN EXPERT TEAM
• Developed in collaboration with experts at Stanford Institute of Education
• In line with the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Basic Standards
About KHAN ACADEMY AND KHAN ACADEMY KIDS
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for everyone everywhere. Khan Academy Kids was created by experienced early learning professionals who created 22 more best-selling titles and received 22 Parental Choice Awards, 19 Children’s Technology Review Awards and KAPi awards for Best Children’s Practice at the International Consumer Electronics Show. The Khan Academy Kids team is a passionate group of engineers, artists, designers and educators from Duck Duck Moose, a manufacturer of popular educational apps for children, who join Khan Academy. Khan Academy Kids is 100% free without advertising or subscription.
ABOUT SUPER BASS SONGS®
Skyship Entertainment ™ creator of the beloved children’s brand Super Simple™. Award-winning Super Simple Songs® combines delightful animation and puppetry with original and classic children’s songs to help make learning simple and fun. With more than 10 billion views and 10 million subscribers on YouTube, its songs and videos are a favorite for parents, teachers and children around the world.