– Significant increases in your reading speed
– Eye exercises and improvements in your mental capacity
This quick read app provides everything you need to read all kinds of text faster, more effectively and most importantly with better storage.
PowerReader allows you to do your daily tasks while applying important reading skills.
Learning reading techniques has never been more fun!
Double your reading speed in just a few days.
Trial users used this software to increase their read speed by an average of 143% within 10 days.
Do you need 30 minutes to read the daily newspaper right now? Soon you will read two articles, and in addition, you will read another chapter in an interesting nonfiction book within the same time frame.
This innovative application provides the ideal platform for achieving measurable results with minimal effort.
But that’s not all: you’ll have fun mastering the skills you need to have effective reading techniques and significantly increase your reading speed; this means:
– Quick recognition of numbers, letters and words
– Flexible eye movements
– Improved ability to concentrate
– Increased visibility
The app guides you through individual training steps.
The software recognizes your strengths and weaknesses immediately. The statistics function lets you see and track your progress.
The results of each training exercise are scheduled for your review. More stars means you’re getting closer to your goal: more effective reading skills and extremely high reading speeds.
You can control your reading speed at any time using different reading tests from a variety of topics.
Text-related questions are used as a secondary test to assess your storage ability. This is an ideal combination to master effective reading skills and high retention rates.
But beware: You may be addicted, as early progress will motivate you to work on your skills on a regular basis.
You’re doing something fun and at the same time staying mentally fit.
For best results, we recommend that you train regularly but not over-train.
Who needs this app?
– Anyone who reads more than half an hour a day
– High School and University students
– Purchasing and Sales Professionals
Who can benefit from this app?
– Do you often think it takes too long to read anything?
– Going back to previous passages because something is not clear?
– Are you easily distracted when reading?
– Do you have trouble remembering what you read?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, this app is what you need.