Google Editor’s Choice 2017***
• Simple: Direct your device to the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and moons (including isp and Hubble) that go overhead where you are.
• Night Mode: Keep your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to detect objects in the night or day sky.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky path so that any object can see its exact position in the sky at any date and time.
• Time Travel: Jump into the future or past and see the sky at different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (no data signal or GPS required to work). Camp, go boating, even fly!
• Space Explorer supports ™ scope of binoculars, detection and telescopes.
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students or your friends about our wonderful universe!