4 reasons to download Waking Up:
1. Unique meditation sessions: Thanks to various mindfulness techniques, Waking up weaves a meditation guide to help you create an awareness habit, set up meditation and go beyond the standard meditation concept.
2. Meditation theory to help you understand mindfulness: Base your meditation experience on practical wisdom, gratitude, awareness and a rational understanding of the world. Learn the neuroscience behind anxiety, mental health and mindfulness meditation techniques.
3. Daily awareness reminders: Listen to Sam Harris’ short audio reflections to help you stay present and careful in your daily life.
4. Free meditation trial for 7 days: Learn to meditate, listen to lessons and conversations with mindfulness teachers, and build your meditation habit.
By following our introductory meditation guide, you’ll discover the benefits of daily meditation to your own mental health, from anxiety awareness to the focus of your attention at any moment.
WAKE UP AND DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY ALL THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
– Guided meditation: Meditation sessions for beginners, intermediate or advanced users, watching their sessions and meditating in the morning, afternoon or at night.
– Introductory lesson: Discover the basic principles of careful meditation and more advanced applications.
– Daily meditation sessions: After completing the entrance course, our growing catalog of daily meditation sessions will guide your mindfulness practice.
– Lectures and Conversations: Listen to conversations on mindfulness, meditation, mindfulness, mental health and other related philosophy and science.
– Conversations and guided meditation sessions from other mindfulness teachers.
About SAM HARRIS
Sam Harris is the author of five New York Times bestsellers, including Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion. His writings and public lectures cover a range of subjects – neuroscience, meditation, philosophy of morality, religion, rationality – but often focus on how understanding ourselves and the world around us can change our view of how we should live our lives. Sam has meditated for over 30 years, working with Tibetan, Indian, Burmeer and Western meditation teachers around the world. He received a phD in philosophy from Stanford University and a doctorate in neuroscience from UCLA.
– Guarantee of satisfaction. If you do not find the app valuable, email us [email protected] by email, we will give you a full refund.
Encino, California, 91436